Torneios Fifa 11
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Torneios Fifa 11

Tournaments Fifa 11 on pc

InícioInício  ProcurarProcurar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  Tabela da Liga 1vs1Tabela da Liga 1vs1  
Registrations for the 2vs2 tournament are open, tournament starting nest Saturday in the afternoon.

How does the ranking works explanation

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Manecas
Admin
Manecas

Pontos : 146

Ranking
Ranking position: 2
Achivements:
Elo:
How does the ranking works explanation Left_bar_bleue1598/2400How does the ranking works explanation Empty_bar_bleue  (1598/2400)

How does the ranking works explanation Empty
MensagemAssunto: How does the ranking works explanation   How does the ranking works explanation EmptyQua Out 16, 2013 1:32 am

First of all I will explain what is the Elo rating . The Elo rating was initially developed for chess , because with the growing number of players it was difficult to describe who was the best . As such it was first invented mathematical process and effective for qualifying players .

The Elo rating is calculated by the direct confrontation between the different players, in these games there are three possible outcomes , win , draw and defeat. And this system we get points when we win and when we lose we lose points , and empathize when we win or lose points depending on the quality of our opponent.

For example: If we face one opponent with one rating higher than ours and we win, we  climb higher than if we faced a weaker opponent . In case of a tie with one opponent with a much higher rating, we also climb in elo rating. It is more meritorious gain to a person with rating in 1750 than one with a rating in 1400 .

I wanted to implement this system , and so I did it, but now I remember one other possibility , we can challenge people to duels here on the forum , and if that person accepts the challenge , it is 1 or 2 games with alternating hosts , and the end result is posted here on this topic. The result is valid when both people confirm it.

We all start with one elo of 1500 and this figure is changing as we go playing .

Now imagine a hypothetical situation are 4 members in game ranger at the same time , they form two teams and play and after that they post here the results of this duel, and the results are considered official , and then I change the elo rating of the 4 players involved.

The results of the games of the tournament also count towards the elo , and  the winners of the official competitions also receive Elo points , second and third also receive points in lesser scale. People that have done all games in the tournament will also recive points.

The draws also count , so if you have tied the challenge put here the result in the same forum as 1 draw against one opponent or opponents also gives points .

I wish you to accept this challenge and participate , good games guys, have fun .
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://fifa11gr.fifaworld.org

How does the ranking works explanation
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1